Please Note:

One * = Didn't like it, Don't recommend. Two ** = Typical. Worth seeing at least once. Three *** = I enjoyed it! Worth seeing more then once.
Four **** = It's great! Add it to your all-time favorites list! Five ***** = Epic! Highly Recommended. A totally memorable drama/film.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My Lovely Girl

My Lovely Girl/ My Lovable Girl/ She's So Lovable/ Song for You/ The Woman Who's So Lovable to Me/ 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀/ Naegen Neomu Sarangseureowoon Geunyeo ** (S.Korean)
16 episodes
L as Shi Woo
Not a bad story I suppose. The plot seemed so typical it was almost cliche of the word... drama. I felt for Shi Woo. Poor guy just couldn't catch a break. and I could understand Hyun Wook, He felt horribly responsible for a past accident. After the first 3 or so episodes though, I found I didn't like Se Na's personality at all. Way too .. depressed, really, and it only got worse the longer the drama went on. Favorite character(s): The golden retriever.

An emotionally scarred son of an entertainment business owner is forced to take on the mantle of president when his father faces health issues. He gets to know an aspiring song writer and helps to boost her career while keepin a secret of his intent of being her daddy-long-legs for the sake of her deceased sister's (and his past love's) sake. Attraction is unplanned and mutual though and causes uproar in their personal lives as well as in business.


You can also find:



No comments: