Please Note:

One * = Didn't like it, Don't recommend. Two ** = Typical. Worth seeing at least once. Three *** = I enjoyed it! Worth seeing more then once.
Four **** = It's great! Add it to your all-time favorites list! Five ***** = Epic! Highly Recommended. A totally memorable drama/film.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Star Rating Explaination

I really enjoy romantic comedies...especially those with happy endings. I'm a huge movie/video buff... I am really into Asian dramas, and fortunately for me, there are quite a few romantic comedies for me to see. These dramas are in no particular order, mind you, but mixed up and random as I watch and place them. Most are really quite good, and often I like them for different reasons, which I will hopefully state in my review under each picture.
Star ratings as follows... be sure to keep it in mind when you read the descriptions.


* one star = I didn't like it, I don't recommend it.

*\ One and 1/2 star = I didn't really like it, but something about it nearly made it worth seeing.

** two stars = I did like it. it's worth seeing (at least?) once.

**\ two and 1/2 stars = I did like it, very nearly worth seeing more then once.

*** three stars = I really liked it. Its worth seeing at least once, maybe several times.

**** four stars = I loved it! Its well worth watching... even quite a few times. A total favorite!

***** five stars = I absolutely loved it and highly recommend it! Likely I have seen it several times already and will likely see it several more times before the month(week?) is out. Epicness! One for the record books!



Credit to where Credit is due...
Pictures are taken from drama/movie vids and not from other websites, TV, etc. Therefor, they belong rightfully to those amazing creators and actors they pertain to and not at all to me. The reviews are all original by the creator of this blog using basic html and blogger's editing assistance. This blog is an ongoing work of love for Asian drama and movies by this blog's creator in hopes of sharing this enjoyment with others of like mind. Comments are of course welcome, spam and advertizing are not.






No comments: