Please Note:

One * = Didn't like it, Don't recommend. Two ** = Typical. Worth seeing at least once. Three *** = I enjoyed it! Worth seeing more then once.
Four **** = It's great! Add it to your all-time favorites list! Five ***** = Epic! Highly Recommended. A totally memorable drama/film.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Minami-kun no Koibito

Minami-kun no Koibito 2004/ 南くんの恋人/ Minami's Girlfriend ** (Japanese)
11 episodes
Fukada Kyoko as Chiyomi
Ninomiya Kazunari as Minami
2nd version of an original idea, I believe. Not a bad tale really.. almost in spite of the issues. I was expecting the seductress girl to be a bit more ruthless then she turned out to be... not sure just why that was...almost a disappointment. Acting in general was so-so yet not horrible. Could have something to do with having to act through the camera trickery.
Fav scene(s): the implied, 'I'm not worried about you.. I'm worried about..' ... me.(?)

A guy and girl's mutual love is tested, stressed, and then changed.. when one is shrunken to a much smaller version of themselves.


You can also find:

No comments: