Please Note:

One * = Didn't like it, Don't recommend. Two ** = Typical. Worth seeing at least once. Three *** = I enjoyed it! Worth seeing more then once.
Four **** = It's great! Add it to your all-time favorites list! Five ***** = Epic! Highly Recommended. A totally memorable drama/film.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Coffee House +

Coffee House/ 커피하우스 *\ (Korean)
18 episodes

Kang Ji-hwan
as Lee Jin-soo

Romance/comedy... It was good i suppose, I couldn't help but feel for the secretary though. Even as I realize how much history the president and Sir had together.. I didn't much care for the president. Sir and the secretary had a better connection imo... The manager had a rather loose-fit story that wasn't very convincing to me. Writer's fault, if anyone.. certainly not the actor's.
all-in-all, I wasn't personally very pleased with the ending.. felt sad to me.. like several people were settling for 'second-best'. Still, it was nice to see my fav kdrama 'grampa'. lol!
Sir takes the prize for the Most Mischievous Smile! That killer smile and the occasional comedic moments was probably the only things that saved this drama from a single star fate.

A famous author, on the run from responsibility, makes the acquaintance of a young barrister.. and hires her for his secretary. The girl then witnesses, and at times becomes party to, a love triangle between the author, the president of the publication/coffee cafe company he works for, and the lady's ex.



You can also find:

No comments: