Please Note:

One * = Didn't like it, Don't recommend. Two ** = Typical. Worth seeing at least once. Three *** = I enjoyed it! Worth seeing more then once.
Four **** = It's great! Add it to your all-time favorites list! Five ***** = Epic! Highly Recommended. A totally memorable drama/film.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Queen

My Queen/ 敗犬女王 (败犬女王)/ Pai Chuan Nu Wang (Bai Quan Nu Wang)/ Defeated Queen ** (Taiwanese)
21 episodes

Cheryl Yang as Shan Wu Shuang


This was good drama But the video availability and translation efforts were terrible after about the 8th episode... just enough to get me interested in seeing the whole thing too. Result was.. unfulfilled, I didn't get to see any of the ending episodes.
Fav character(s): Lucas

A single woman in her 30's makes acquaintance with a guy 8 years her junior and through trials and hardship.. including a past death, work, family, and a polar bear's run-away, the two irrevocably fall in love.


You can also find:

No comments: