Please Note:

One * = Didn't like it, Don't recommend. Two ** = Typical. Worth seeing at least once. Three *** = I enjoyed it! Worth seeing more then once.
Four **** = It's great! Add it to your all-time favorites list! Five ***** = Epic! Highly Recommended. A totally memorable drama/film.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Wife is 18

My Wife is 18/ Ngo liu poh lut gau ching ** (Hong Kong)
Movie
Ekin Cheng as Cheung
funny story, reminiscent of My Little Bride. On the whole though, I thought it was better. I really enjoyed the fun-loving-meets set-in-ways personalities of the two main characters.

Guy is under pressure from his grandmother to marry, and also by the university who will not pass his thesis, allowing him the degree he desires. He meets the 18 year old that grandma set him up with, outside, and at first it was a simple 'no-way'.. but they do marry, agreeing to divorce one year later. Trying to be careful lest they are discovered together, the tribulation of living together, and trying to be of help with one-another's love interests. eventually leads to discovering a mutual attraction between them.



You can also find:

No comments: