Please Note:

One * = Didn't like it, Don't recommend. Two ** = Typical. Worth seeing at least once. Three *** = I enjoyed it! Worth seeing more then once.
Four **** = It's great! Add it to your all-time favorites list! Five ***** = Epic! Highly Recommended. A totally memorable drama/film.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Lovely Sam-Soon

My Lovely Sam Soon/ 내 이름은 김삼순/ Nae I-reum-eun Kim Sam-soon/ My Name is Kim Sam-Soon ** (Korean)
16 episodes

Hyun Bin as Hyun Jin-heon

Mainly Romance, (mostly unrequited) I thought... although there were a few humorous parts. The ending was fairly so-so.. I guess I should say, fairly realistic.. Still, I wonder what became of the 2nd sister and her bf?. Fav characters: the Main male lead, Hyun Jin-heon. and the english-speaking doctor. Heon, because even though he weebled a lot.. (especially through arrogance)... once he made up his mind about something, reasonable or otherwise, he persevered. and the doc, because of his support, and the interaction he had with 'Sophie' and the others.. even though he had difficulties understanding the language. "You are so cute." POW! "You're cute too." lol!

An argumentative pastry chef gets dumped on christmas eve, and gains a job at a classy restaurant. She then reluctantly agrees to a contract relationship with the owner. Her, to help pay off a debt and save their house, and him, to fool his mother into laying off with the blind dates. Unfortunately, with the arrival of the guy's ex-gf... things quickly unravel.

You can also find:

No comments: