Please Note:

One * = Didn't like it, Don't recommend. Two ** = Typical. Worth seeing at least once. Three *** = I enjoyed it! Worth seeing more then once.
Four **** = It's great! Add it to your all-time favorites list! Five ***** = Epic! Highly Recommended. A totally memorable drama/film.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox

My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox/ 내 여자친구는 구미호/
Nae Yeojachinguneun Gumiho/ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ** (Korean)
16 episodes

Shin Min Ah as Gumiho
Nice plot, i thought. I seem to recall watching a tiny bit of this one before. not sure just how far I got that first time... glad I watched the whole thing this time though. *yeass this is all green's fault. lol!*

A 9-tailed fox in the guise of a girl escapes an old painting and pursues the guy who freed her and possesses her healing bead, in spite of mounting interference from hunter and humans alike.

"Fox Rain"
by Lee Sun Hee
Is it a blank spot? Click to listen & then
mouseover to see player controls.

You can also find:

No comments: